Wednesday, April 14, 2010

strike a pose

so we all now of my obsession and love for glee. yes? yes. well last night was the first episode of the new season! life complete? pretty much. i mean i got to watch my amazing future husband tim urban on american idol and then watch glee. so my favoritest character on glee is sue slyvester. and after the episode they had this hilarious music video of her. seriously i died of laughter.






so back to my future husband tim urban. so last night they did elvis week on american idol. tim did the best. hands down. loved his the bestest!!! he sang my favorite favoritest elvis song ever. not only did he sing it. he played the guitar!! and he sang it to me. i'm pretty darn sure he did. so watch this clip of tim. but don't get any ideas ladies. he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment