Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am Marki by: Sarah Maines

So here's Marki's first blog post, written by her best friend, Sarah Maines.

I am Marki.
I wear two strands of glitter in my hair.
I have a happiness wall.
My yellow PT cruiser's name is Alice.
I love Armand Overstreet.
I should pretend to be inactive, so that people will bring me cookies.
BTW - I'm LDS.
Kara gave me High School Musical socks for my birthday.
Today's my birthday.
Skamara.
Laughing is the best medicine.
My new favorite book will soon be, "Influence" by the Olsen twins.
My sister comes into my bedroom to talk to her boyfriend. Lame much?
I like Sarah's friends more than mine. Seriously. Good taste, Sarah, good taste.
I just love the smell of White Citrus. Thanks Kara.
I love the Jonas Brothers. And zebra stripes.
Chuckle Chuckle. Ha Ha. Laugh Laugh. Chuckle Chuckle.
I went to Salt Lake this week and took amazing pictures of the temple.
I have an awesome sense of fashion. Scarves and rings baby.
I just really like to type.
I have a good personality.
oxxo.
Marki.

3 comments:

  1. yay! marki has a blog!!! now i can stalk you here too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can now stalk you, too. In fact, I'm following you now. Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'm past the point of stalking you. i'm basically apart of you. love.

    ReplyDelete