Friday, June 11, 2010

when besties visit (part 1)

once upon a time sarahmaines my bff came up to idaho to visit me!

i heart this women!
today after my shakespeare class i went down to the bookstore and corey, sarah and i played! we went to the park and played on the swings. i heart swings. and of course corey knew about a 'secret box' underneath the park bench. so he and sarah looked for it.


then we went out to the sand dunes! so fun!


some little kids came and were looking for lizards so corey helped them



we're pretty much gonna have the best weekend ever! more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah texted me this morning and was like "you would like my outfit today" ... and she was right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! the shirt is mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Childish days in the park are the best!

    ReplyDelete