Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Colorful Life

i have a new title of my blog: The Colors of My Life.

my post before this one, the one about things that make me happy, made me realize how much COLOR i have in my life. there are so many things that make my life great. things that make my life different and unique and special.

so my new....vision....i guess you could say, for this blog is to highlight all the happy and colorful moments of my life. not all colorful moments in life are great. at least not at first. i believe that things happen for a reason. they're there to teach us something. to help us grow into people who can better this world.

this blog will be happy + funny + sarcastic + sad + cheerful + full of hope = the colors of my life.

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited!! and as always, loveee you girl!!

    ReplyDelete