Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ewan McGregor

Recently I saw the movie Down With Love for the first time. I was VERY excited to watch it because it has Ewan McGregor in it. The first movie I ever saw with Ewan was Moulin Rouge. That's when I fell in love! Before than I had never really thought that he was very attractive. And honestly I still don't think he is. Except when he acts. He is sooo riveting and enchanting when he acts. Every time I watch a film with him in it I can't get over how amazing he is and when I watch him act I do think he's attractive! I also recently saw Angels and Demons, in which he plays (SPOILER!!!) the villian. And I really thought that he played his character fabulously! I kind of suspected all along that he was the villian, just because I got a total creeper vibe from him but at the same time I just couldn't decide. He's just such an amazing actor! So here's to you Ewan!

1 comment: